FlightSimJunky Links Page
- FS2004 Canada sceneries
- Free FS2004 Flight Simulator Scenery listing for Canada
- Great Circle Mapper
- The Great Circle Mapper displays maps
and computes distances along a geodesic path. It includes an extensive,
searchable database of airports and other locations.
- Helicopter Simulator
- A huge website filled with files and information for helicopter simulator users and those that enjoy helicopter games.
- Listings, Aircraft listed for sale, Aircraft listing for lease, within 24 hours
- listings of Corporate Jets, Aircraft Listings for Cessna, Aircraft Listings for TurboProp, Aircraft listings for King Air
- MyAirplane.Com - DTPP
- U.S. Terminal procedure publications
- NAV CANADA - Canadian Airport Charts (airport diagrams)Canadian Airport Charts (airport diagrams)
- Canadian Airport Charts (airport diagrams) airport diagrams publication.
- Premier Aircraft Design
- Freeware aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator
- SimRoutes.com Search Page
- Flight Simulator flight planning
- SkyVector: Flight Planning / Aeronautical Charts
- SkyVector is the most popular way to view aeronautical charts online. Always current, and always free, FAA Sectional Charts are used for VFR flight planning anywhere in ths US. Terminal Area Charts cover only areas around major Class B Airports. They are more detailed, and should be used when creating a flight plan near Class Bravo Airspace. IFR Enroute charts for Low altitude and high altitude en-route planning. Approach Plates and IFR charts. Airport/Facility Directory (A/F D) Weather data is provided from current METARS. Aviation Chart Data and Airport Information is updated monthly from Official NACO images. These aviation charts have been carefully aligned to provide you with an accurate flight planning tool.
- US Airport Information - United States Airport Resource Center
- US Airport information for pilots searchable by airport code, airport city, or airport state. Airport information includes aeronautical data, FBO, FBO aircraft fuel prices, navigational information, US airport fixes and communication frequencies.